Ed Kopko’s book ‘Project Bold Life’ is beyond motivational; it’s transformative.
– Bruce George, Founder of the Genius is Common Movement, Co-Founder of Def Poetry Jam on HBO.
Ed has a gift for making things simple, with wonderful stories, and actionable steps to enable you to lead a bold life.
– Neddy Perez, Chief Diversity Officer, McCormick & Company
Ed Kopko offers us access to the timeless importance of being Bold…learn, fight, give: the numbers don’t lie!
– Bruce Craven, Author of “Win or Die: Leadership Secrets from Game of Thrones”, Professor at Columbia University
As a parent and a professional, managing work-life challenges can sometimes be daunting. Ed’s book gives thoughtful advice on how to successfully manage work-life challenges and live a life of no regrets. Every parent should read this book! And then tell their children to read it as well!
– Dr. Marion Brody, Radiologist and Parent
Bold Life is a terrific guide to help students become the author of their own lives instead of merely an actor in someone else’s script. Buttressed by scientific research as well as personal stories, PROJECT BOLD LIFE does all this and more..
– Dr. Robert A. Scott, President Emeritus and University Professor Emeritus, Adelphi University
Freeing oneself from the fear of stretching to achieve bold life goals is a gift this book delivers.
– Michael J Critelli, CEO MoveFlux Corporation, Retired Chairman and CEO, Pitney Bowes